Monday 22 April 2013

Welcome!! :)

Welcome to the city that never sleeps...New York City!! I have for some reason always been obsessed with this city, even before I had been there. I have a feeling my obsession with Sex and the City might have contributed to this obsession but when I did visit 'the big apple' it was exactly the way I imagined it...a busy city, full of life and people who are always on the move. I instantly fell in love with the place all over again but getting up and moving there just did not seem like a reality at the time. Now I am finished my Journalism degree and I do not have anything here in South Africa that is keeping me here so it seems like the perfect time to make a plan! what the plan is, I don't know yet but I am determined to finally take that leap of faith!


No comments:

Post a Comment