Monday 22 April 2013

A Tribute to the 4 ladies who fueled my obsession: Carrie, Samantha, Miranda and Charlotte



One day I came home to find that my mother had decided to buy all six seasons of the infamous Sex and the City, with nothing on tv to watch, I decided to start season one of this sexy show...and the rest is history! I understand that it is just a show and that it is not real life but this show contains many aspects of life that I one day hope to have in my life! Examples of these different aspects are true friends, friends that I can rely on no matter what. Successful relationships that will hopefully turn into marriage and children some day. A successful job in any aspect of Journalism. A cute apartment in the city that I can one day call home and who could forget the night life that New York has to offer...the desire to be able to catch a cab at anytime and no matter what day of the week it is...there is always something to do! This show and these characters have given me certain ideas that I would like to one day make into a reality...so this post is a tribute to the four women that I have spent many hours of my life with!

My Favorite Quotes:

Samantha: I never leave underwear at a guy's place because I never see it again

Carrie: we are so over, we need a new word for over

Charlotte: I have been dating since I was fifteen. Im exhausted! where is he?

"New York City, no matter how well you think you know it, there's always somewhere or someone new to discover"











No comments:

Post a Comment